Jul 21, 2011

Ice Ice Baby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE&ob=av2e

Everybody likes ice cream. I am not really ashamed to admit my addiction to ice cream. Everyday I find an excuse to go to the local Baskin-Robbins to have my fix.

Yesterday I met a friend for a chat and of course we had to conduct it while wolfing down 3 big scoops of ice cream each.

On a hot day like today when I have absolutely no appetite, what else can I eat, other than something as refreshing and nutritious as ice cream?

And the flavors! After carefully sampling all they have to offer in their tiny shop, now I always have the same 2 flavors every time I go there, Love Potion 31 and Jamoca Almond Fudge, every single time.

You see, once I figure out what's the best, I stick to my choice. I am adventurous by nature, and I will normally give everything at least one chance, as long as it's not the remains of some exotic animals on my dining table.

The same principle also applies to men in general, exotic or not, although I am even pickier if nothing else. You see, I don’t give just anyone a chance. I choose carefully, but once I commit, I stick to my choice stubbornly because I know only my favorite flavor can satisfy me.

Tomorrow I am taking a student out to celebrate the job offer she just got from her dream department of her dream company. Hmmm, I wonder where we will go...